MS100 SpO2 Simulator
This device is a separated SpO2 simulator which features in small volume and light weight. It can perform a series of tests by simulation means, to provide an accurate reference for the Pulse Oximeter.
As different manufacturers may use different R-curve, current popular R curves (such as BCI, Masimo, Nellcor, etc.) are embedded into the simulator in advance.
1. Simulation of SpO2 and pulse rate.
2. Support SpO2 and pulse rate simulation under 60 Hz/50 Hz interference and light interference.
3. Adjustable perfusion index (PI), support SpO2 and pulse rate simulation under different PI.
4. The reaction time of SpO2, PR and cardiac arrest can be tested.
5. Built-in 10 compatible R curves (such as BCI, Masimo, Nellcor, etc.), meet the test requirements (R curve can be customized).
6. Preset 24 patient states, such as weak pulse, bradycardia, hypoxia, infant, tachycardia, the aged, obesity, etc.