The device is an electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal simultaneously and print ECG waveform with thermal printing system. It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in auto / manual mode; measuring, analyzing and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically; prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”; optional interface language (Chinese / English, etc.); built-in lithium battery, AC / DC; selecting rhythm lead freely to observe abnormal heart rhythm; case database management.
- Adopt 7'' high-resolution color LCD, operate by buttons, convenient to use.
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, support 12-lead and Cabrera-lead waveform display. Get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter (50 / 60 Hz), baseline filter and EMG filter (25 / 35 Hz) of ECG signal.
- Display 1 / 3 / 6 / 12 - lead ECG waveform, HR value, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed, filter state, battery power, background grid, etc. on one screen, and with prompt functions for lead-off, overload and system working state.
- Power supply: AC / DC (which can adapt AC 50 / 60Hz), with built-in rechargeable lithium battery, charging circuit, perfect over-current and over-voltage protection circuit.
- In optimal DC state, up to 10-hour standby time, continuous print for more than 3-hour, which meets the requirements of visiting a patient at home and body examination.
- Built-in thermal printer, support multiple printing modes, such as, auto M × N, M × N + 1, M × N + 2, rhythm M line and manual, etc. The contents including time, paper speed, sensitivity, calibration signal, lead name, filter state and patient information can be printed. The waveform length printed, measurement parameter output, diagnosis conclusion, superimposed QRS waveform, histogram, trend chart and interval list, etc. can be set. With the timing print functions, which meet different requirements.
- With the functions of auto-measurement and auto-interpretation for routine ECG parameters, provide measured results and auto-diagnosis conclusions for HR, PR interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, QT / QTc interval, P / QRS / T Axis, R (V5), S (V1), R (V5) + S (V1) amplitude, etc. which reduces the doctor’s burden.
- Historical cases can be reviewed, inquired, modified, transmitted, printed, lead corrected, the cases can also be exported to other electronic file formats (dat, xml, bmp, png)
- Multi-language (Chinese, English, Turkish, Portuguese, German, Russian and Kazakh, etc.) interface and report.
- Support external USB standard keyboard, scanner and printer.